Tuesday 16 August 2016

Beware of this bogus seller on OLX and Facebook!

Beware of this bogus seller on OLX and Facebook! Never transact because I've proven that this person is a damn scammer! He fell into my bait ;-)

Name: Reynald D. Ilagan
Address (based on our conversation): 37 Samaso St., Tuguegarao City, Cagayan Valley 3500. But I don't believe this is the exact address because the money I sent was claimed at G/F A. MABINI ST. COR. DEL ROSARIO ST. PASIG CITY according to the customer service representative when I inquired at LBC.

The username he used at OLX is iancaceres. On Facebook is Rey Ilagan.
Update (August 18, 2016), OLX account has been deactivated.
Update (August 18, 2016), Facebook name is now Ilagan Rey.



REMEMBER HIS FACE




AND MORE... (I'm not judging the people around him but maybe they're just the same. Scammers)














(This is his current Facebook Profile Pic)



5 comments:

  1. Hi! Please text me regarding sa scammer na to. 09051891891 or 09467474767

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Please text me regarding sa scammer na to. 09051891891 or 09467474767

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do I need to text you about that scammer?

      Delete
  3. How do I contact you? Such a bad month to get scammed, maybe we can get him, since he got to claim money from me as well. Hard lesson to learn..

    ReplyDelete
  4. May experience ako na scam at muntik na akong nadale thru Palawan Pawnshop. I make a video at denitalye ko lahat simula hanggang sa nalaman ko. Para sa kaalaman ng iba at sana nakatulong, please share and disseminate also this information. Salamat. Eto po yung link sa video https://www.facebook.com/CliffordEnocOfficial/videos/547413139044005/

    ReplyDelete